“Then the fifth angel sounded: And I saw a star fallen from heaven to the earth. To him was given the key to the bottomless pit. And he opened the bottomless pit, and smoke arose out of the pit like the smoke of a great furnace. So the sun and the air were darkened because of the smoke of the pit.” Revelation 9:1-2
CERN “…is a European research organization that operates the largest particle physics laboratory in the world. Established in 1954, the organization is based in a northwest suburb of Geneva on the Franco–Swiss border…” Wikipedia
CERN is the acronym in French for the name of the group/company that built a particle accelerator called a Hadron Supercollider. When someone refers to CERN, they are talking about the organization and/or Supercollider itself. It is the world’s largest particle accelerator used for high energy physics research. Nothing special, right? Just a bunch of eggheads taking too much money to chase subatomic particles.
…here’s a recap of a Top Ten list of things you may not know about CERN;
- It’s the world’s biggest machine; a 17 mile underground circular track particle accelerator buried as deep as 575 feet below ground. Cost: $9 billion.
- It has about 9600 super magnets, which combined pull is 100,000 times greater than earth’s gravity. It can accelerate protons to just under light speed, circuiting the 17 mile track 11,245 times in one second.
- One test they want to do is to collide two beams of such accelerated particles, which will generate temperatures 100,000 times hotter than the center of our sun.
- Stephen Hawking thinks this is a very bad idea! He says this event has the potential to destroy the universe. He also pointed out that the resulting Higgs Boson/God Particle could become unstable at very high energy levels and have the potential to trigger a “catastrophic vacuum decay which would cause space and time to collapse…” (Shades of Ghost Busters; “Don’t cross the beams!”)
- “In late 2008, when CERN was first firing up the engines on its atom-smashing machine, Otto Rossler, a German professor at the University of Tubingen, filed a lawsuit against CERN with the European Court of Human Rights, on the grounds that the facility could trigger a mini black hole that could get out of control and annihilate the planet. The Court tossed out Rossler’s request, but he nevertheless succeeded in generating heated discussion on the possible dark side of the experiment.” (the dark side?!?)
- CERN, according to its own former Director of Research and Scientific Computing, could open portals to other dimensions. “Naturally, this comment has triggered fears that the CERN collider could unwittingly invite unwanted visitors from other time-space dimensions. Anybody for dinosaurs strolling along the Champs-Élysées, or alien life forms seizing the entire planet? Such scenarios – at least for some scientists – are no longer confined to the fictional world of Isaac Asimov novels…”
- CERN was built at a very interesting location. “CERN is partially situated (at) “Saint-Genus-Poilly.” The name Pouilly comes from the Latin “Appolliacum” and it is believed that in Roman times a temple existed in honor of Apollo, and the people who lived there believed that it is a gateway to the underworld. It is interesting to note that CERN is built on the same spot.”
- MY NOTE; Apollo was NOT a mythical Greek God, but Lucifer himself. From Revelations 9:11 – “And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon.” I believe the mythical Greek gods were fallen angels, deceiving men. The Bible often references The Father as being a “God above all gods.”
- Another stated goal of CERN is to examine dark matter by separating “the invisible dark matter, which has been described as the very glue that holds together, from the visible (matter). There’s just one problem with this experiment: Nobody has any idea what the consequences will be if that goal is achieved.” (emphasis added)
- The official CERN corporate logo is its name inside of 3 offset sixes; 666
- CERN’s official mascot is depicted in a statue right in front of their corporate headquarters. It’s the ancient Hindu goddess of destruction, Shiva. (See? Can’t make this up!)
- MY NOTE: CERN made its own video for its creation; it’s a short, high production value video of (drumroll, please) Shiva’s Dance of Destruction. Here’s the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29t-p0YIhCc
- “…it takes months for the magnets to get the particles to reach near light-speed in preparation for their next atomic collision…with barely a mention in the media of the risks involved. Since some critics say this scientific experiment poses greater risks than even the tests prior to the introduction of the atomic bomb, it would stand to reason that there should be much more discussion on this ‘dark matter.’ Sadly, and not a little ironically, CERN – which essentially governs itself as its own fiefdom – is operating just as invisibly as the particles they are attempting to study.”
To read the entire article for yourself, click on this link: https://www.rt.com/op-edge/313922-cern-collider-hadron-higgs/
Further, CERN has cameras covering the point in the track where the particle collisions occur. Following are two links to a couple of those pictures, taken when an interdimensional portal indeed opened for the smallest fraction of a second. Faces seem to be barely discernable. Once you see the second one, it does resemble a depiction of Shiva.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jUoJhat6e0 I find this second video to be a bit off-putting, as it is overproduced with dramatic music, etc., but the essential information is there, along with a shot of the Shiva statue in front of CERN.
Am I 100% sold on the idea that CERN will be the fulfillment of the Revelation prophecy at the top of this article? No. But neither can I deny that there are some pretty unnerving things they are getting into there, not the least of which is their very pointed identification with the Hindu goddess of destruction, Shiva, and the 666 logo.
I’m just here, reading my Bible and watching what’s happening in the world around me.
“For false christs and false prophets will rise and show great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect. 25 See, I have told you beforehand.…Therefore you also be ready, for the Son of Man is coming at an hour you do not expect.” Matthew 24, selected verses
“Remember therefore how you have received and heard; hold fast and repent. Therefore if you will not watch, I will come upon you as a thief, and you will not know what hour I will come upon you.” Revelation 3:3